- Blair Taylor on 2012 Failed to Kill Me.
- Annie on Martha Stewart takes a moment to provide for the JAP’py children.
- Morgan on An open letter to the owner of ‘Two Bros Pizza’ at the corner of 42 and 9th
- Annie on An open letter to the owner of ‘Two Bros Pizza’ at the corner of 42 and 9th
- Annie on Paris — The City of Love and Love Handles
Tag Archives: preppy
“I lost the polo match so I drank enough gin out of my ‘thanks for participating’ chalice to forget what five generations of shame felt like. No, I don’t know where all of Mom’s prize-winning pheasants went or why I … Continue reading
Apart from the Halloween snowstorm (which was little more than a higher powers way of punishing us for publicly dressing in lingerie in late October…) we really haven’t had winter. However, it’s our inherent right to bitch about the cold so I’m truly happy that we’re … Continue reading
In an age where versatility and style are of equal importance there is one shoe that does it all: the illustrious duck boot. From slushy New England streets to equally treacherous bar floors, it has the traction you so desperately … Continue reading