Aside from the tried and true classics, preppy style can also fall into several other categories — two of the most recognized and prevalent being equestrian and nautical style.
Athough it’s easy to differentiate between the two, it’s hard to pick a favorite. Which is why a sudden deathmatch is in order.
- Because nothing screams “I’m wealthy” like picking up your prescription meds at CVS on a pure bred.
- You can utilize your bastard son as the stable boy.
- Bitches love ponies.
- Because women can totally rock waistcoat’s too.
- Perfect for those days when you’re grappling with post-breakup ennui and nothing will satisfy it other than waking up at 4 in the morning and reenacting the ending scene from the 2005 adaptation of Jane Austen’s classic novel Pride and Prejudice. (Keira Knightley playing Elizabeth Bennet wanders around the English countryside and runs into Mr. Darcy who then proposes to her.) The only difference being that you’ll be so very alone. And drunk.
- Nothing says “screw you” more than leaving in the middle of the night on boat never to return AND not answering their text.
- Sea spray makes everyone’s hair that much hotter.
- YOU CAN KEEP A PET ALBATROSS
- Red, white and blue look great on everyone…unless you’re a communist.
- Any excuse for rum and attempting to ride dolphins.
Which style do you like better?